Klein Tools MM700 is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, and resistance. It can also measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, diodes and continuity. Klein Tools’ Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
- Automatic ranging true root mean square (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Measures up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40MΩ resistance plus temperature, capacitance, frequency,
- uty-cycle, diodes and continuity
- CAT IV 600V Safety Rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery and fuse replacement compartment
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads, alligator clips, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
|Unit Of Measure||PCE|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gordon Macdonald Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.