Klein Tools MM400 is an auto-ranging multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, and resistance. It can also measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity. Klein Tools’ Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
- Measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40 MΩ resistance
- Measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Built to withstand a 3.3-foot (1 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
- Includes test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gordon Macdonald Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.