Use this Non-Contact Voltage Tester to detect standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires. A bright green LED will tell you the tester is working and also functions as a worklight. It changes to red and warning tones sound when voltage is detected.
- Non-contact detection of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires
- High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workspace
- When voltage is detected, a high intensity, bright red LED illuminates and a warning tone sounds
- Discreet digitally controlled ON/OFF power button
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- Microprocessor controlled low-battery indicator and tester shutdown
- CAT IV 1000 Volt safety rating provides expanded operation and protection
- 50 to 1000 Volt AC power operating range allows broad application
- Durable polycarbonate plastic resin construction
- Lightweight compact design with a convenient clip to fit securely in your pocket
- Package contains insert card w/ integrated owner's manual and 2 AAA 1.5 volt batteries
- 9.8 ft / 3 m drop protection
- Conforms to CE requirement
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gordon Macdonald Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.