Non-Contact Voltage Tester 12-1000V With IR Thermo A-NCVT-4IR
The NCVT-4IR provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires; as well as infrared (IR) thermometer measurements, making it the perfect choice for HVAC professionals.
- Designed specifically for HVAC applications
- Provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires, as well as AC voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- Detects AC voltage from 12 to 1000V with visual and audible indicators
- IR thermometer with user selectable °F / °C from -22 to 482°F (-30 to 250°C)
- Convenient laser pointer also helps target 4:1 distance to spot ratio for IR temperature
- Backlit LCD display with 0.1 degree resolution
- Auto power-off conserves and extends battery life
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures dust and water resistance
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides easy storage and quick access
|Unit Of Measure||PCE|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gordon Macdonald Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.