- Measures AC current via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test-leads
- Built to withstand a 3.3' (1m) drop
- CAT III 600 V, Class 2, double insulation safety rating
- Back-lit display for clear readings
- Switches off automatically after 15 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life.
- Includes a carrying case, test leads and 3 x AAA batteries
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, office and light-industrial locations
- Low-battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Operating altitude to 6562' (2000 m)
- Operating temp: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
|Unit Of Measure||PCE|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gordon Macdonald Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.