The Clipsal category 6 UTP solution provides the customer with a great value proposition. The system is designed to operate up to 250MHz and offers a solution for horizontal cabling, as well as backbone cabling where required. The product utilises lead frame technology, which delivers reliability above other PCB product. Clipsal category 6 UTP jacks are colour coded for both 568A and 568B standards. Clear wire retaining caps are supplied and can be used to provide additional cable strain relief
- 30 Mechanism non-shuttered
- Fully compliant to AS/NZS 3080:2003, ISO/IEC 11801 Edition 2 2002 and ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B Series connecting hardware standards
- Backward compatible with category 5e products
- UL 94V-0 Rated
- Various colours for easier circuit identification
- Can be used in multi-user teleco mmunication outlets
- Flexible locking tabs for easy removal from wall plates
- Clear IDC caps allow for termination verification and assist in cable retention
- -40 to 70 deg C Temperature range
- Nickel plating
- 0.7 - 1.6 mm Insulation diameter
- Fire retardant UL 94v-0, Plastic cover
|Unit Of Measure||PCE|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gordon Macdonald Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.