LAN Cable, (305m box), Category 5E, UTP, 2D4P5IPV3B-BU, Blue
Clipsal category 5e 4 pair cable consists of 24AWG (0.57mm) solid copper conductors, insulated with high-density polyethylene. The insulated conductors are tightly twisted into pairs and covered with PVC material. The cable provides excellent high speed transmission. It is certified to 155MHz and supports applications such as 155Mb/s ATM, 622Mb/s ATM and IEEE 802.3 1,000 Base-T (Gigabit Ethernet) standard, using parallel transmission technology. This product is UL listed with a CM fire rating
- Product standard certification: UL File E 215065
- Application: Horizontal wiring in LAN
- Complaint to RoHS standard: Yes
- Average thickness: 0.18 mm
- Minimum point thickness: 0.15 mm
- Insulation diameter: 0.87 mm
- Rip cord
- Bend radius: 50 mm
Sold per metre length, or 305m for a box
|Unit Of Measure||ctn|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gordon Macdonald Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.