Side Cutting Pliers Crimping Die, 215mm A-12098-EINS
- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified
- Unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage when crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Toothed pipe-grip for greater power
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
Klein Tools Electrician's Insulated Combination Pliers are 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.
|Unit Of Measure||PCE|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gordon Macdonald Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.