Punchdown Multi Tool 110/66 Blade A-VDV427-807
This Punchdown Multi-Tool features a precision ground 110/66 combination blade to terminate and cut wire in one convenient step.The selectable Hi/Low impact force setting adjusts the compression force as needed. An integrated hook and spudger quickly manipulates wire and small components. Easily convert this tool into a multi-bit driver using theWorEnds kit which includes an adapter, reach extension and four driver bits (#1/#2 Phillips and 3/16'' and 1/4'' slotted).
- Terminate and cut wire in one step with precision ground combination 66 and 110 blade (included)
- Selectable (hi/low) impact-force settings adjust compression force
- Spring loaded for fast low effort seating and terminating
- Integrated Hook and Spudger easily manipulates wire and small components and stores in chassis
- High-carbon steel blade induction hardened for durability
- Dual material contoured chassis for greater control and comfort
- Color coded yellow on the CUT side of the tool
- Blade storage compartment with spring loaded locking mechanism
- Replacement blades/accessories available
- Locking impact mechanism allows for operation of WorkEnds driver bits including #1 and #2 Phillips; 16-Inch (5 mm) and 1/4-Inch (6 mm) slotted
|Unit Of Measure||PCE|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gordon Macdonald Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.