This cable stripper prepares multiple types of cable in common voice/data/video applications. It features an exclusive sliding depth gauge and variable stripping capability. The Klein Tools' coax cable radial stripper 2-level is made of high quality materials and construction for long-lasting results.
- Exclusive sliding cable stop pre-measures cable for fast, accurate and repeatable strips
- Preps and strips RG59/RG6/6Q coaxial cable
- Two-level coaxial prep - 5/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch (7.9 mm and 6.4 mm)
- Sliding depth gauge for easy debris clean-out
- Durable high-carbon steel pre-set cutting blades automatically adjust to different cable diameters for precise, accurate cable stripping
- Finger loop design facilitates easy, controlled rotation
- Bright, highly visible color for quick identification
- U.S. Patent No. D688,92
|Unit Of Measure||PCE|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gordon Macdonald Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.