The Coaxial Cable Cutter - CCS has a multi-functional blade optimized to cut copper-clad steel (CCS) coaxial cable and other common wires or cables. It has two cutting areas to accommodate different cable types. Now you only need one cutting tool for your voice/data/video installations.
- Multi-functional blade optimized to cut copper-clad steel (CCS) coaxial cable and other common wires or cables
- Forged from custom, US-made steel and through-hardened, the specialized notched blade is designed to withstand steel cable cutting
- Notched blade section is optimized to easily cut common CCS coaxial cables such as RG-59, RG-6/6Q, RG-7 and RG-11
- Shears blade section is designed to cleanly cut and snip solid and stranded copper, aluminum, UTP/STP twisted pair wires and cables
- Blade geometry ensures CCS coaxial cable retains form when cut to facilitate easy insertion into connectors and provide excellent terminations
- High-leverage handles for genuine one-handed operation
- Handles are plastic-coated for maximum comfort and grip
|Unit Of Measure||PCE|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gordon Macdonald Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.